Here you can read short review for WeePie Cookie Allow 3.2.6 WordPress Plugin. If you know about the new version of WeePie Cookie Allow WordPress Plugin, please write to us via comments.
Free WeePie Cookie Allow WordPress Plugin is easy, complete and flexible cookie law implementation plugin for WordPress which makes it possible to fully comply the cookies on your website with the GDPR.
If you have a European website or a website directed to a European audience, a website visitor has to be informed about and give consent for placing certain privacy sensitive cookies on your website. Depending on what you are doing with these cookies, this consent may be implied or must be explicit.
WeePie Cookie Allow WordPress Plugin Features
- Cookie information bar/box with possibility to add
- Change cookie settings
- Block privacy sensitive /3rd party cookies before consent
- Consent logging
Download Nulled WeePie Cookie Allow WordPress Plugin
Before you start download WeePie Cookie Allow WordPress Plugin from DLGPL you should know. All files on our site don't contain hidden links, malware and can be downloaded by direct link. The link is generated using AJAX technology and live only 1 hour. Therefore, some Internet browsers extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with WeePie Cookie Allow WordPress Plugin free download, try to disable AD blocking for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.
Changes to Free WeePie Cookie Allow 3.2.6 WordPress Plugin
- NEW: setting: optional page reload after consent
- NEW: setting: disable the plugin for non-EU website visitors (hide bar/box, don’t block cookies etc.) (beta)
- fixed: Cookie Category settings box <h2> (and other inner elements) can be overriden by other CSS
- fixed: Cookie Settings shortcode not rendered in the bar
- fixed: don’t show raw shortcodes when the plugin is disabled
- fixed: Cookie Category settings box checkboxes still being cached
- fixed: IE11 shows <template> placeholder tag
- fixed: TinyMCE strips <wpca-block> element when switching editor mode
- fixed: http in source code should be https for weepie-plugins.com
- added: 3rd party blocking for: Twitter and Facebook by Jetpack, Elfsight YouTube Gallery
- improvement: try to let placeholder inherit width and height from blocked content (beta)
- improvement: added * for query all in consent log description (i)
- improvement: automatic check “Automatic cookie blocking” when 1 or more items are checked in the 3rd parties list