Here you can read short review for BackupBuddy 184.108.40.206 WordPress Plugin. If you know about the new version of BackupBuddy WordPress Plugin, please write to us via comments.
While other WordPress backup plugins only backup the WordPress database, Free BackupBuddy WordPress Plugin backs up your entire WordPress installation, making sure you have a copy of all your WordPress website files.
Nulled BackupBuddy WordPress Plugin includes everything needed to run your WordPress website. Backup all WordPress files, all files in the WordPress Media library, your WordPress themes and WordPress plugins, and more. Once BackupBuddy completes your backup, you get a downloadable zip file of your entire WordPress website.
BackupBuddy WordPress Plugin Features
- Customize Backup Contents
- Downloadable Backup Zip Files
- Scheduled Backups
- Store Backup Files Remotely
- Instant Email Notifications
- Restore WordPress with ImportBuddy
Download Nulled BackupBuddy WordPress Plugin
Before you start download BackupBuddy WordPress Plugin from DLGPL you should know. All files on our site don't contain hidden links, malware and can be downloaded by direct link. The link is generated using AJAX technology and live only 1 hour. Therefore, some Internet browsers extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with BackupBuddy WordPress Plugin free download, try to disable AD blocking for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.
Changes to Free BackupBuddy 220.127.116.11 WordPress Plugin
- Enhancement: Added more detail about recent edits in WordPress Dashboard widget as well as track more events more accurately, such as changes to posts and plugin activations/deletions
- Enhancement: Added ability to change Dropbox remote destination directory.
- Enhancement: Filtered files in all remote destinations to only show backups.
- Enhancement: Made remote destination file list tables more consistent.
- Bug Fix: Fixed issue for Dropbox when using root directory.
- Bug Fix: Resolved an issue with Rackspace remote destination.
- Bug Fix: Fixed an escaped HTML issue in FTP Browse interface.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a typo in importbuddy.
- Bug Fix: Made a message about crons a little clearer.
- Bug Fix: Resolved a few issues where PHP Error Notices were being displayed.
- Update: Updated 3rd party jQuery Date/Time picker library to v1.6.3
- Update: Updated 3rd party LeanModal library to v1.1
- Cleanup: Removed unused 3rd party SimpleExpand library